Tuesday, August 11, 2015

The Life of a Pancakist

My name is Peter Ancakist. I fight for the justice of pancakes! I'm officially called a "Pancakist." I've seen some terrible crimes in my day.

I graduated Pancakist Academy two years ago. Soon after graduation I got a job at the Pancakia Police Department (PPD) as a Pancakist. A Pancakist is like a pancake detective. Once a pancake crime is reported, we investigate the scene.

On my first day of the job, I received a call from an old lady who's house had been broken into. The criminal had chopped up her freshly-made pancakes and eaten them. I rushed to her house and began to investigate.

The windows were all broken and there was pancake crumbs on the table. After putting the pancake crumbs through an analyzer, I found out that the pancakes were chocolate chip. Once I had this information, I checked the pancake-offender database for chocolate chip pancake criminals.

Most of the chocolate chip pancake criminals were either dead or in jail, but I found three suspects. Choco L. Atechip was the first suspect. It was possible he was the criminal, however, he'd never committed pancake murder, just pancake robbery. The second suspect was Yespan C. Akes. He seemed likely, but he seventy-eight years old, so it would've been difficult for him to break the glass with such ease. The final suspect was Ieat Panc Akes, she was Yespan's sixty-eight-year-old sister! It was possible that they were working together!

It was unbelievable! My first day and I already had a pancake murder with three suspects on my hands!

~To Be Continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment